Wardrobe Stylist Available

Are you in need of a Wardrobe Stylist
Call for Quotes 214-622-7683

I can analyze suitable colors, cuts and designs for my client and select uniforms for your company. 
I facilitate nonprofit charities to build wardrobes for underprivileged unable to afford services of stylist. 
I select clothing, makeup and hairstyle conforming to figure of client and occasion.
 Prepare for clothing during photo shoots, fashion shows or any other event. Also event planning available. 
I help you in closet organization and classification of clothing as per occasion.

Develop and provide consultancy to customer for sales.
Coordinate and help store manager to achieve all fashion related goals.
Involve in merchandise display and arrange size wise, brand wise, style wise, etc.
For more information call
214-622-7683


Comments

Popular Posts